Thursday, July 3

A little bit of personal satisfaction!

Hi,

I am sorry for my long absence from this blog but I had a lot of "thing" to fix in may extra-sport life. One of these, was my last paper that was finally published on June.

This post is principally dedicated to this paper published on the Journal of Sport Science and Medicine:

Effect of Court Dimensions on Players’ External and Internal Load during Small-Sided Handball Games

At the moment, the paper is free from the link above, but if you have some issue in the visualization of it, or if you want some explanation, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'd like so much share my opinion on this topic with other coaches

Greetings.

Matteo Corvino

1 comment:

  1. This site is very useful for everyone. I have found lot of stuff here, which is very interesting, but don't forget to check my website. We have amazing jackets and coats. All products are available at discounted price. We have limited stock. Order your favorite ones now. Pennyworth Jason Flemyng Blue Coat

    ReplyDelete