Wednesday, January 18

What is it?

Hi everybody, I'm Matteo Corvino, team sports athletic trainer specialized in handball and soccer. You're probably asking about the reason of a specific blog on athletic training in handball, or perhaps not, or maybe you're thinking: "interesting "!!...or maybe not! However is it clear that the aim of this blog is spread useful information for coaches and athletic trainer of this fantastic sport.
This blog has not been done to teach other, in a presumption way, but just want to be a way to share knowledge learned on the handball fields and especially in university envoironment, and maybe get advices and opinions from other experts of this sector...to create a kind of exchange within this small comunity of "handball sick"!
Why especially university envoironment? because after having completed my 5 years of studies in Rome, I decided to undertake a PhD in Slovenia, at the faculty of Sport of University of Ljubljana. Here there is a specific scinetific laboratory on handball.
After this brief introduction of myself and my purpose, I leave you and I invite you to the first post of this new, and I hope interesting, portal of comparison for who want to discuss about handball.


Greetings


Matteo Corvino

No comments:

Post a Comment